Please only sign up for this class if you have prior pottery experience.
This 3-hour one-on-one workshop is designed for wheel-throwers who wish to learn new and advanced techniques that will allow them to throw taller, bigger and more consistent pots.
We will discuss your pottery goals, troubleshoot your existing techniques, and personalize the rest of the class according to your needs.
The private class will take place at 375 Middlefield, Scarborough, Ontario. by appointment only.
Which Class should I choose?
The Single class is great for those who are looking to troubleshoot specific wheel-throwing techniques like centring, throwing off the hump, throwing tall, etc. We will spend the class exploring different methods to address your pain points.
3 class bundle
This 3-week bundle will offer a comprehensive look at creating an efficient workflow. It allows us to create pieces from beginning to end. We will explore the necessary techniques that will allow you to advance in throwing, trimming, glazing, as well as starting your own pottery business.
(Schedule only your first session through the online system. Class time for the following sessions will be discussed in person according to your project progress/ goal)
What's included in the fee?
The fee covers instructions, the use of equipment and materials, and the firings if applicable.
Please come to your appointment ready to make
- Have short fingernails
- Do not wear a ring, bracelet or watch
- Wear clothes and shoes suitable for a workshop. It is recommended to bring an apron.
- Tie up long hairs
- Do not show up if you have symptoms related to Covid-19: cough, fever, difficulty breathing, sudden loss of smell in the 14 days leading up to your class.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise which may require you to cancel or reschedule your pottery class.
- Cancellations made 7 days or more prior to the scheduled start time of the pottery class will receive a 80% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days but more than 4 days prior to the scheduled start time of the pottery class will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 4 days prior to the scheduled start time of the pottery class or failure to show up for the class will result in no refund.
- Rescheduling requests made 7 days or more prior to the scheduled start time of the pottery class will be accommodated with no additional charge.
- Rescheduling requests made less than 7 days but more than 4 days prior to the scheduled start time of the pottery class will be accommodated with a 10% rescheduling fee.
- Rescheduling requests made less than 4 days prior to the scheduled start time of the pottery class will not be accommodated and will be treated as a cancellation.
- You may transfer your class to another person at any time before the scheduled start time of the class.
- To transfer your class, please contact our studio email with the name and contact information of the person who will be attending the class.
All cancellations and rescheduling requests must be made by contacting our studio via email. In case we need to cancel a class due to unforeseen circumstances, we will notify you as soon as possible and provide a full refund if cancellation is required, or with options for rescheduling.
We appreciate your understanding of our cancellation and rescheduling policy and look forward to hosting you in our pottery class.